- » Shea Properties Adds Two Real Estate Veterans to Executive Team: Bryan McGowan and J.J. Abraham
Commercial real estate and capital markets veteran Bryan McGowan has been named chief operating officer and chief financial officer of Shea Properties, company officials announced today.
- » Wayne Allyn Root to Appear on
Wayne Allyn Root to Appear on
- » Access Display Group Sets Its Sites on Social Media
The leader in signage display frame fixtures is now using Facebook and Twitter as a way of interacting with its customers, employees, and suppliers. Links to the company
- » NAMCO Bandai Games Partners with Nolcha to Launch Galaga 30th Anniversary T-Shirt Collection
Gaming and fashion collaborate to offer designers the chance to create Galaga themed t-shirt.
- » Dataline Launches New Wireless Training Software at This Month's Ambition 2011 Conference
On 22nd June, Dataline Software launches TrainStation - a new product for delivering courses and presentations that are dynamic, interactive and rich with ideas.
- » Call for Nominations: 2012 "Champions of Diversity"
"The List represent individuals who have demonstrated a commitment to solutions in diversity issues on a global and "national" scale. The honorees have made a significant impact on diversity issues in education, procurement, housing and employment. These unsung champions have not waved a diversity flag but rather have quietly made a difference in the lives of people by positively impacting their lives, and improving the economic conditions for their families and communities.
- » Altor Aquires Orchid Orthopedic Solutions
Altor Fund III (
- » George Harte Infiniti Announces They Are Under Renovation
George Harte Infiniti is currently under renovation. The company is currently expanding their service department to create a more comfortable area for customers to wait, and upgrading our showroom.
- » See the World Through Anxious Eyes - Queendom.com Releases Results of Their Research on Anxiety
Queendom releases results from their study on people with anxiety, and reveals how the world looks through the eyes of anxiety-sufferers.
- » Liz Fields Chosen to Participate in VitaminWater
On June 22, 2011, Bridal gown and bridesmaid dress designer Liz Fields will participate in the VitaminWater inspired fashion show presented by VitaminWater Zero and New Jersey Fashion Week.
- » Cry for Help from Small Town America - Golf Belles Sponsor Charity Golf Event
Small town regional events are often overlooked and steamrolled by larger high profile events that have well known corporate sponsors or based out of metropolitan areas. The Alabama Tornado Relief Benefit Golf Scramble is small in scope, however, like all regional events it shares an important message;
- » AMDETUR Convention Receives Support from Perspective Magazine
The timeshare and fractional industry
- » Expect Referrals Launches Social Media Referral Tools in V3.1
Expect Referrals (ExpectReferrals.com), a leader in digital word-of-mouth marketing, has launched a brand new product release, version 3.1, packed with social media referral features, as well as an advanced user Interface design updates, and enhanced affiliate program features.
- » Technology Integration Group Acquires WAVEnet Technologies, Inc.
Founded in 1998, WAVEnet is the leading provider of IT solutions in the gulf coast region and has offices located in Pensacola, FL, Fort Walton Beach, FL, and Mobile, AL.
- » Four Steam Floor Cleaners with Higher Heat and Pressure